Saturday, February 11, 2012

February 11, 2012

My 365...

Hello Saturday.

Misty rainy and cold...a perfect day to curl up with a good book and hot steamy cup of Chai.

I stayed up so so late talking with my boys about life, rap music, bullies and stuff.  It was great, but mama needs a nap.

Hope your Saturday is going well.

My Photos of the Day...

"Your mother wears army boots!"

Yeah I do.  :)

But only on special occasions...or in preparation for the Zombie Apocalypse...
 ...or when I am eating waffles for breakfast,  :)
 "Bring on the Zombies mama...I am ready!"
 ***Doggy Daily***
"Tsk mama...army boots...really?"

"You would NEVER see me in army boots...unless they are created by Louboutin."
"Yes Miss Lilly, we know."

Music I am listening to today...Lenka


Random Link of the Day...Bring on the Zombies! (Season premier tomorrow, I am so excited!!)

Until next time...
 Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and three beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

This is year number five of My 365 project. Taking a photo a day for 365 days.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Search

Loading...

Google+ Badge

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Visitors