Thursday, February 9, 2012

February 9, 2012

My 365...

*WARNING*

Random blog is random...

~~~If I get hungry at 1:00AM, and make a fresh tossed green salad for snacking, is that considered healthy?

(NO Veronica that is not healthy.  One should never partake in food after 8:00pm daily.  Just saying...)

*****

~~~Has your teenager told you he loves you today?

Mine did...and does, every single day.  It sounds something like this...

*mumble* *grumble..."love you mom"...grumble* *mumble*

Hey, at least he tells me!

*****

  ~~~When Brandon was packing to move he found one of Cooper's little onesies that is way too small for him, and a diaper that is too small for him also.  I snatched them from Brandon and put them on a teddy bear and named it "Cooper One Sock" the bear. 

Then the next day I found one of Cooper's socks and put it on my Cooper "one sock"  bear because I miss him so much.  :*(  Of course I found one of his socks.  He only ever wears one!

Is that cute...sad...creepy or all three?

*****

~~~I finally got around to ordering some loose leaf tea from Tea Chai Té  in Oregon.  I can't wait to try them!  I will be sure and give you a full report after I brew my first cup.

I ordered;

Caramel Creme Brulee #21
NW English Breakfast #1 
Spiced Vanilla Chai #38
Velvet Oolong #107
Yerba Mate Chai #78

And of course an adorable little snapball tea infuser.

I am SO excited!!!  Can you tell?

*****


~~~This morning I was trying to figure out what I wanted to do with my website when I stumbled upon the memorial video I created for mom's funeral.  As it started to play I got an error and I panicked!

"OMG NO!"

Please don't tell me the file is corrupt!

I took a deep breath, tried to remain calm, and hit refresh on my browser....and thank GOD...it played.  Needless to say I immediately backed the file up so that it is never to be lost EVER!

If you would like to see it, click *HERE*

I sat at my desk and watched, and for the first time ever, I did not cry.  This video always makes me cry.  It was great seeing all the old pictures and remembering how awesome my mom was.  Hearing her voice at the end...in a word...amazing!  No matter what happened in my life...I never stopped loving my mom and dad.

Love you mom...and dad.  :)

Blake sat with me through the last half of the video and he did cry.  I felt bad for making him cry.  Seeing some of the pictures made him very sad, and he started asking me the tough questions.

"What is going to happen when you die mom?  Will I see you again?"

"Of course you will son.  I will always be waiting for you..."

***Insert Enya Music Here***

"...hopefully up in heaven, sipping on some warm creamy Chai tea, sitting on a heavenly computer surfing the interwebs.  You can still email me if you have any questions.  I may not be able to answer, but I will be thinking about you."

"Mom..."

"Yes Blake?"

"That is a little creepy."

"Mmmhmmm"

LOL :)

"Mom?"

"Yes Blake?"

"When you die...in a hundred years...I will carry on the blog for you."

"Awww, thank you Blake."

Told you it was going to be a random blog day.

My Photos of the Day...

Introducing "Cooper One Sock" bear.

***Doggy Daily***

My old puppers is getting old.  I had to help him up to the sofa last night.  :*(  He is only 8 human years old, but for a giant breed...that is pretty old.  Maybe I will start calling him 'grandpa' Dozer?

Nah...puppers it is.

"Hi mama...thank you for letting me lay on the soft blanket."

Music I am listening to today...Brad Paisley

Random Link of the Day...Te Chai Té

Until next time..."Ya'll come back now, ya hear?"

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

1 comments:

Shanna Russell said...

I love reading your blog. I may not always comment, but I'm here! I agree with Blake, that is a little creepy, but at least he knows you are going to be there no matter what. :)

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors