Monday, February 13, 2012

February 13, 2012

My 365...

Monday, you are here already?  Of all the days of the week, you are always in such a hurry to get here.  You need to learn to chill Monday.  Take it easy you "type A" day you.

I am feeling particularly fabulous this day.  Literally.  I was thinking how blessed I am because I can not remember the last time I was in pain.

I have had Rheumatoid Arthritis in my life for 17 years now.  RA decided to join me the night after I gave birth to Casey.  So rude it was too!  Here I was celebrating a precious new baby in my world, and the nasty cruel disease that is RA, decided to ruin the moment.  So painful, almost rendering me completely useless.  I went from being a healthy thirty-something year old active mom of 4...to a broken woman in the body of a 90 year old grandma.  Everything hurt from the tips of my fingers to the tips of my toes.

That is not the case today.  I really and truly feel amazing!  Other than some crippling in my right hand that frustrates me from time to time, I am a whole person.  I can run...if I have to, I can ride a bike, hike, take the stairs with no problem, and do just about anything I want to....including open a brand new jar of pickles!  Oh yes, it is the little things in life.  :)

So thank you God, for keeping me well, and always keeping me positive in dealing with RA.  Thank you doctors for coming up with an effective treatment to manage my disease, and for taking great care of me.  Thank you medical science for working so hard to find a cure for RA and all the other diseases out there that put a kink in this thing we call life.

"Thank you!!"

My Photo of the Day...

My bamboo plant is feeling a little blue today.  Such a sensitive little plant it is...

 ***Doggy Daily***

I could not find Miss Lilly this morning.  So I called her name and noticed Blake's blanket moving when he was sound asleep.  So I pulled back the covers and there was the diva curled up under his arm.

"Just keeping my boy safe mama."
Music I am listening to today...Mindy Gledhill




Random Link of the Day....Take Control

Until next time..."Take the time to celebrate life's triumphs, and give no audience to anything less."

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

1 comments:

Shanna Russell said...

So glad that you are feeling well, V! That makes me happy!

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors