Sunday, February 26, 2012

Family Dinner

I almost forgot to post about Sunday family dinner!

I made some chilli-cheese enchiladas for my boys.  :)

No, of course we did not have wine with enchiladas...eewwww.  Jack brought this bottle home tonight, and I thought the label was pretty funny. 


 Blake LOVES fresh jalapeño.
 *crunch*
 So does Garrett.  However, never a good ideal to get too close to the produce when it is being chopped....
 ...a squirt of fresh jalapeño juice to the eye does not feel very good at all!  Ouch!

My silly boys...gotta love em.  <3

We missed you Brandon and Cooper!!

Life is good. 

Have a great Monday everyone.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors