Wednesday, February 8, 2012

February 8, 2012

My 365...

Negotiations.  That is what my life has become...a series of negotiations.

"Blake it is time for school."

"Just let me finish my snack, and I will log in."

"No honey, you need to log in right now.  Eat your snack while you are learning."

"But my hands are sticky, I need to take a shower."

"You can take a shower AFTER you finish your math unit."

"Let me read one page in my literature book, then shower, then math."

"No Blake, math unit, shower, then read."

"What if...."

"Blake....."

"Okay, final offer...shower, math, snack, reading..."

NO!  Math two units, read the entire literature chapter, science, spelling...then go outside pick up the dog poop, take the laundry down to the washroom THEN shower.  Mommy has spoke...AMEN!

"I hate picking up dog poop!  I will load the dishwasher and take out the trash."

"BLAKE!!!"

"Fine......*grumble, grumble, grumble*

Pfft!  I mean really!

My Photos of the Day...

Kori gave Blake a cool black Volcom sweatshirt and now that is all he wants to wear.

Here he is "negotiating"...such a stinker!






 ***Doggy Daily***

"Don't look at me mama...I always obey you the first time."
 "teehee..."
Music I am listening to today...A Fine Frenzy



Random Link of Day...Kid Rex

Until next time..."Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory."

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors