Saturday, February 25, 2012

February 25, 2012

My 365...

There will be no hiking today.  So cold, windy, snowy and rainy outside.  Definitely a day for indoor adventure.

Is that a problem for Blake?  No.  He finds adventure wherever he happens to be. 

He is sneaking through the house with his airsoft guns...not loaded of course...protecting mom from monsters, zombies, and the mysterious great white beast otherwise known as Dozer.

He also guards mama's heart...from people who make me sad.  So you better beware!

Little boys come in all shapes and sizes,
Shy and adventurous, full of surprises,
With misshapen halos and mischievous grins,
Small dirty faces, and sweet, sticky chins.

They'll keep you so busy, and yet all the while

Nothing can brighten the world like their smile.
And no greater treasure has brought homes more joy
Than a curious, active, and lovable boy!

My boys...I love them so much.  <3

Happy Saturday.  :)

My photos of the day....

My hero...

 "Grrrrrr......."
 "...break my mama's heart, I break your knees.  Got it?"
"What's for breakfast mom?"
 "That'll work."

Number one son takes care of all of us.  :)

***Doggy Daily***

"Beware the great white beast that is me.....RAWRRrrrr...."

"Now move along boy, I need my beauty...erhmmm...beast sleep."

***Disclaimer*** No Dozers were harmed in the making of this blog.  :)

Casey and Supra the wonder dog.
Music I am listening to today...3 Doors Down



Random link of the Day....Veronica Graphics.  I am working on updating my site.  :)

Until next time..."If every word I said could make you laugh, I would talk forever."


***Update***

Thoughts and prayers to our favorite Youtube'r Charles Trippy!  Still stuck in Boise dealing with a medical crisis.  "Charles, we are praying for you."  <3  Blake and Veronica

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

2 comments:

Shanna Russell said...

Sounds like a wonderful Saturday to me!

Veronica said...

Yes it was Shanna. My favorite kind. :) Hope your Saturday was perfect too.

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors