Friday, February 10, 2012

February 10, 2012

My 365...

It is all about the brothers.  :)

Blake has been missing his brother Brandon.  He spent a lot of time with Brandon when he lived here, having fun video gaming together.

But no worries...big brother Garrett to the rescue!

Garrett went out and bought a new RC car, and he has been spending a lot of time with Blake.  Today he is here with Blake racing the car up and down the street.  Blake had a blast!  Thank you Garrett.  <3

How do you measure the success of a family?

For me, it is witnessing the sons I have raised to adulthood, hold dear their relationship with each other.  They are not just brothers who grew up in the same family and are genetically connected.  They really "truly" love each other not only as brothers...but also as friends.  They would do anything and everything for each other.

My Photos of the Day...

"I spy with my little camera.....








...Blake having an amazing time with his big brother Garrett!"
What a blessing they are to me.  :)

***Doggy Daily***
Be afraid....be very very afraid....RAWRrrrr....


"Oh mama, surely you jest?  Supra is nothing more than a big drooling baby!"
 Music I am listening to today...Mindy Gledhill

Until next time.."Reach out today and tell someone special how much you love them."

Have a great weekend everyone!

Peace.


Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

1 comments:

Deb aka AbcsOfra said...

You are so right! And it is reassuring to know that when we are long gone, they will still be surrounded by family that truly loves them and can support them in a time of need emotionally.

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors