Thursday, February 2, 2012

February 2, 2012

My 365...

Oh my goodness, do you know what today is?  Come on now, take a guess?  It is....Ground hog's Day!  Woohoo!

What a silly reason for a special day. 

It is something else today too.  My anniversary.  :)

Today makes 27 years married to the same man, we have been together for 28.  We did take a six year breather a few years ago, but we remained married.  Until death do us part and all that jazz.

He is the best thing that ever happened to me because it is with him that five awesome humans came to be a part of my life.  For my children I am eternally thankful. 

"Happy Anniversary hubby."

I would not classify ours as the best marriage in the history of time, certainly not the most inspirational love story by any stretch of the imagination...but it works.  People age differently.  For Jack and I we have aged world's apart.  It is important for a married couple to make time for each other.  I am guilty of making our children a priority in our life, and that has not been easy for him.  I will try to be better with that.

He is good man.

We spent the day on the Boise River today with Blake, Dozer and Miss Lilly.  We experienced some amazing scenery, and I even managed to catch a picture of a beautiful bald eagle. 

It was a memorable day...here is hoping for at least 28 more years.

Blake took this photo for us to remember the day.  Thank you Blake.  :)
My photos of the day...I had so much fun with my camera today!













 Some geese in flight.
 Mama duck.
 Daddy duck.
 Not a duck.  :)
 
 A beautiful bald eagle.  I got her just as she flew out of the tree.  Stunning bird!
 
 
 ***Doggy Daily***

 We borrowed Raymond's harness, so she was sporting two sets of tags.

Music I am listening to today...The Cranberries




Random Link of the Day...I love old photos.

Until next time..."Thank you for a great day."

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

2 comments:

maryanne said...

beautiful pix and a beautiful family!!!!

Veronica said...

Thank you Maryanne. :)

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors