Friday, February 17, 2012

February 17, 2012

 I had a handsome visitor tonight.  Two of them actually, my son Brandon and grandson Cooper!

Other than the mustache, he has not changed much.  :)  My sweet grandson is growing so fast!


He had some RC Car fun time with his three uncles and daddy.















 "Yay!!"



Cooper had great fun with the big guys, and we enjoyed seeing him so much.  I have missed him and Brandon since they moved away.

They stayed for dinner and Brandon had a nice visit with his father too, which made my heart happy.  :)

A perfect start to the weekend, that is for sure!



Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors