Friday, July 8, 2011

July 8, 2011

My 365...

Happy Friday world!  Hope you had a good week.  Our plans for this weekend are the best kind...no plans.  Just family, rest and fun.  My kind of weekend.

Sunday I will be driving Amber and Brandon to take little Cooper in for his checkup.  Yay, I love seeing my Cooper!  That will no doubt be the highlight of the weekend.

My Photo of the day...

"Blake, have you seen my new Android Tablet?"

I woke up to find sleepy head sitting in the sunshine on the sofa watching cartoons, and playing with mama's new toy.  We love it!  If you are in the market for a tablet PC, The Acer Iconia is amazing.  It literally runs as fast as my new HP laptop.  The screen resolution is beautiful, and the productivity apps included...very cool.

*** Doggy Daily ***

Snuggling with Miss Lilly and enjoying some "Boomerang", Blake's favorite cartoon channel.


They are so adorable together.  :)

Music I am listening to today...Caro Emerald.

Until next time..."Sad things happen, they do.  But we don't have to live sad forever."  ~Mattie Stepanek

Have an amazing weekend world.  <3

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors