Friday, July 15, 2011

July 15, 2011

My 365...

Happy Friday!

I am so happy the weekend is here, we all are!  Amber, Brandon and Cooper need some much deserved "chill time", and that will be the mood of the weekend...pure, utter and glorious chill!

My photos of the day...

My boys.  :)

 Cooper snuggling with his pretty mommy Amber.
 Cooper knocking on the window..."Grandma, let me in!"
Garrett stopped by for a brief visit this evening too.  He has been working on his tattoo and it looks great!
He still has work to do on it, but I think it is a beautiful tattoo.

I love my family.  <3  They are all so amazing, and this mama is blessed beyond words!

For dinner Amber prepared delicious Maple-Balsamic chicken, steamed rice and corn.  It was perfect! Amber loves to cook, and I am more than happy to let her to let her take over kitchen duties.  And I can learn along the way as well.


*** Doggy Daily ***

Sweet funny Rayray.  Amber and Brandon's adorable Mini Schnauzer.

Music I am listening to today...Lenka.

Random Link of the Day...Yummy!

Until next time..."Jumping for joy is a great exercise!"

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors