Sunday, July 3, 2011

Dinner is served!

And it is so good and healthy!

I made some whole wheat pasta, Italian sausage meat balls, spinach, beet, tomato, cucumber salad and home made bread...from frozen dough....lol.



I can not say enough about Nonna's sauces.  So delicious!  I used the Puttanesca tonight and added some of the heirloom tomatoes from the Farmer's Market and a little extra basil and garlic.  Yummy!

I got to smell the bread but I was good and did not eat any.  :)

Kori and Garrett joined us for dinner too.  Dinner was fabulous!


Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors