Friday, July 29, 2011

July 29, 2011

My 365...

Special delivery!  Look what arrived for grandma today...Cooper!  :)

Happy Friday everyone.  I hope you have a perfectly wonderful weekend wherever you are.


*** Doggy Daily ***

Is it a mop, is it a dish towel, is it a figment of your imagination?  No it is Rayray!  


Music I am listening to today...Seal.

Random Link of the Day...<3

Until next time..."What the world needs is a new kind of army, the army of kind." ~Cleveland Armory.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors