Saturday, July 16, 2011

July 16, 2011

My 365...

Crazy, crowded, hectic, loud?  Yeah.  Fun, warm, loving, exciting, comforting and perfect in every way?  Absolutely!  That is how it feels having a house full of the people that I love. <3  We are now a small village.

Waking to Cooper's smiling face is worth a million dollars if not more. Sitting and chatting with Amber about everything and nothing is so great. I love her company. Watching Brandon be an amazing brother, father, partner and son...priceless. *sigh*  Mama bear is happy.  :)

It is really quiet right now because Brandon and Amber took the boys down to the river to swim.  I miss the noise!

My photo of the day...

Tripod!  My tripod was delivered and I am so happy to have it!  With my trembling hands, all of my pictures were suffering from a taste of blurr!  Now all I have to do is aim...and shoot.  Yay!

 *** Doggy Daily ***

"Mama, you have exactly 2.5 seconds to take this picture or I am 'OUTTA" here!"

"I don't care if you are bribing me with a big juicy hot dog!  Hurry up!"

Music I am listening to today...Rascal Flatts.

Random Link of the Day...This floored me!  :P

Until next time..."I am woman!  I am invincible! I am...pooped!"

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors