Thursday, July 28, 2011

July 28, 2011

My 365...

Good day today.  Cooper was excited to see me this morning and that always makes me happy.  His sweet smile is an awesome way to start the day!  Amber had a good meeting with her future employer and feels positive about it.  Yay!  I am so proud of her.  This will be an excellent opportunity.

Brandon is not so happy, his computer decided to stop functioning.  He is brilliant though, I am sure he will get it up and running again.  It's always something!  :*(

No news on my test results yet.  Waiting is hard, but I did get good news on another project and will start training on it soon.

It has been a delightfully drama free day.  :)

Photo of the day...

My Scentsy warmer that Garrett and Kori got me for Mother's Day is doing a great job with my new Scentsy cubes.  I will say they smell amazing, but do not last as long as I had hoped they would.  Not sure they are worth all that money.  

*** Doggy Daily ***

Diva hiding out from the boy dogs.  :)


Music I am listening to today...Silver Starling.

Random Link of the Day...Leaf Art.

Until next time..."I think every week should have one day in it when boys give presents to girls."  ~Lucy Van Pelt

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors