Monday, July 18, 2011

July 18, 2011

My 365...

Some say "absence makes the heart grow fonder", I believe there are some situations where "absence" simply makes the heart heal and move on.

Sadly that seems to be happening with me in regards to someone I love.  I used to lose sleep, worry, cry, blame myself, feel incomplete over not having this person in my life anymore.  All of those feelings are fading to indifference now.  And that is sad.  :*(

Sad because I have exhausted all efforts to make it better, coming to the stark realization that more time spent on something I did not break to begin with is a waste of time.  Time better spent living my best life, being the best wife, mother, friend and Veronica that I can be.  A month ago, or even a week ago, this realization would have made me cry...today the only reaction I feel is a simple "shrug" of my shoulders.  "Oh well...."

What a shame....

Pictures of the day...

Case took this shot for me this morning.  A different angle on the incredible color contrast between my giving tree and the fire tree next door.  The sky has been crystal clear today and the sun beating down at almost 100 degrees.  Summer is definitely here!


 ***Doggy Daily ***

The fearless Ducati...aka "pain in the toots!"  :)


Brandon made the most delicious dinner for us!  Some pasta salad and chicken breast.  Yum!


Music I am listening to today...Anita Baker.

Random link of the day...Seriously?

Until next time..."If you can't be with the ones you love...you might take a look in the mirror, and ask yourself why?"

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

2 comments:

Kids Activities said...

Lovely pictures and awesome photography.

Veronica said...

Thank you. :)

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors