Sunday, July 10, 2011

July 10, 2011

My 365...

Hello Sunday.

Next week will be bringing some change to my world, but in this case, change is a good thing.  :)

I am happy to report that this has been a very restful weekend when I did manage to get some sleep.  When I was not able to sleep...which was a lot...I had the opportunity to organize my work and get some things done.  You see people, "glass half full", much better than the alternative way of thinking.  Ordinarily insomnia would have left me mighty grumpy, but instead I made good use of that awake time.  No whining permitted in my space.

Here is hoping, no...here is planning... for a stress free, organized and not too HOT week ahead for all of us.  :)

Photo of the day...

It's Batman Baby!

My favorite set of mugs look like beautiful intricately carved glass from a distance.  Upon a close up inspection you will see, that they are Batman!

*** Doggy Daily ***

Even Ducati knows how to enjoy a lazy day every now and then.

Music I am listening to today...Yelka.  She is amazing!

Random Link of the Day...  Free Me!

Have a great Monday everyone.

Until next time..."You know, I am sick of following my dreams, man.  I am just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later."  ~Mitch Hedberg  :)

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

1 comments:

Curriculum for Kids said...

Nice picture and cool photography.

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors