Thursday, July 7, 2011

July 7, 2011

My 365...

Is it Autumn yet?  Not soon enough!

My neighbor's tree has beautiful fall colors keeping me hopeful that Autumn is not too far away.  Especially on days like today.

Clear blue skies and HOT!
Current temperature is 89, but Boise is so dry and arid it feels like 109.

My Acer Tablet arrived today a day early.  It is so amazing!  I will most likely be up all night transferring all my movies, music and books.  It has 16gb built in, and I was able to add an 8gb micro SD card.  I love it so far!

*** Doggy Daily ***

Miss Lilly wants to stay inside where it is nice and cool too.


Music I am listening to today, Adele.

Until next time..."It really is possible to get through the day drama and stress free...just be sure you have chocolate in your pocket!"

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors