Wednesday, July 6, 2011

July 6, 2011

My 365...

Hello Monday...Tuesday....errrr uhmmmm Wednesday?  Holiday weeks mess me up every single time.  I never know what day it is. The good part, the week is over before it even begins!

I am excited for Friday to get here, that is when my new Android Tablet will be delivered. Yay!  New electronic toys are fun.  I can't wait to transfer all my ebooks and read comfortably again.  :)

My photo of the day...

Beautiful color in my world...and a fly.  That silly fly would not move for my picture.
 *** Doggy Daily ***
Diva girl working with mama.
 For dinner, Blake's favorite...lasagna and salad.  Gave me a tummy ache, but the boys loved it.  Garrett and Kori came over for dinner too, and it is always fun seeing them.  <3
Music I am listening to today...Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros.  As recommended by Garrett.

Until next time..."Lasagna is for Garfield...what was I thinking?  Blech...."

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors