Sunday, July 17, 2011

July 17, 2011

My 365...

Summer has definitely overstayed its welcome.  I am not a fan of hot!  Not too much longer, maybe 4 - 6 weeks max thank goodness.  I went with Jack and Amber to run a couple of errands this afternoon and suffered from heat overload.

I had an emotional mama moment last night.  I had gone to bed, and could hear Cooper was really fussing.  Brandon took Cooper wrapped him tightly in his blanket and was pacing the floors with him until he fell asleep.  He was like "magic soothing" his baby. My heart literally exploded and I started crying like a 2-year old.  Awwww...it was so awesome.  :*)

Amber and Brandon are amazing parents, they truly are.  It comes so naturally for them, and they love their baby boy so much.  I am so proud of them,  <3

Photos of the day...

Amber's lovely little garden.



 *** Doggy Daily ***

"Yeah mama, it is hot out here."
Kori is home from Sun Valley so she and Garrett stopped by for a quick hello.  Garrett had not been over in a few days so he said he needed to come by...yay!  I love them so much too.

Have an awesome Monday world!  I know we will.  With a family as wonderful as mine, anything less than awesome is impossible.

Music I am listening to today...Nickelback.

Random Link of the Day....Awwwwww.  :)

Until next time..."Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better.  It's not." ~Dr Seuss

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

2 comments:

Educational Curriculums said...

Lovely pictures... Nice photography!!!

Veronica said...

Thank you. :-)

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors