Thursday, July 21, 2011

July 21, 2011

My 365...

Casey, Amber and Cooper went for a walk to the Bistro square this morning, and uncle Casey took some awesome pictures.



The square has a restaurant, garden center and Casey discovered a little organic grocery store there too.  "Mom they have organic milk and it is only $5 a gallon!"  Uhm really?  Only $5?  lol  Amber decided it would be a great place to work, so she will be dropping her resume there.

Amber mentioned to me that uncle Casey is great with Cooper too, and they enjoyed some play time together.  Casey is a terrific teenager.  This mama thinks he totally rocks!  :)

I have been thinking about all that my family has been through over the years, and this morning I came to the conclusion that we are amazing.  No matter what life throws at us, we stick together.  There are a handful of people (I am referring to my relatives here...not my friends.  My friends are amazing moms!) that seem to sit and watch for something bad to happen to us, and I find that to be so sick.  Honestly, what on earth is so ridiculously boring about your own life that you have to put mine under a microscope?

I think their problem is that their life is so ordinary that they have to see how real people get by day to day, and maybe they will learn how to be "real" mothers.  I am so proud of "us", and I love "us" so very much.

That is my "blah blah" blog for the day.  :)

*** Doggy Daily ***

My sweet little Miss Lilly.  <3
 She smiled for the camera.  What a good little girl.

Music I am listening to today...Stan Getz

Random Link of the day...Street Art.

Until next time..."Never underestimate the power of family."

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

1 comments:

Kids Educational Resources said...

Nice pictures and wonderful photography.

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors