Monday, May 23, 2011

May 23, 2011

My 365...

Hello, and Happy Monday!

I had a really strange morning.  I woke up and wandered around the house trying to remember what I was just planning to do a second ago.  Ever had one of those days?  I walked into the kitchen and stood there trying to remember why I walked into the kitchen.  Went back into the bedroom...paused trying to remember...then back into the kitchen looking for the answer.  LOL  I felt like a complete bumble!

"It was coffee Veronica!  You needed some coffee!"

I must be extremely sleep deprived or something!  It is taking longer than usual for my mind to kick in today.  No worries...it will eventually....or hopefully by Thursday.  :)

My photo of the day...

Introducing Blake's study buddies.  He collects these adorable little critters, and lines them up in front of his computer display.  They are an attentive group!

Some post-study chill time...

Music I am listening to today...light classical.  The TV remains off during the day until at least 5:00pm when it is time for the news.  The only noise I allow in the house is music.

No distractions during school work!  I sometimes keep it off all evening as well.  If there is something I want to watch, I can usually catch it on line.  The boys do much better when the house is quiet.  I do too.

Have an awesome evening everyone.

Until next time..."Its not easy being a mother.  If it were, fathers would do it!"

Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors