Sunday, May 1, 2011

May 1, 2011

My 365...

I woke up early and decided to let the boys sleep in.  It is Sunday after all.  We are enjoying a gorgeous day, so Dozer and I took advantage of the quiet, and went out to sit on the front porch.

The temperature is a bit chilly in the 50's with a nice breeze, but there is nothing more blue than Idaho skies...
 

 I love days like today.  Perfect day for a hike in the hills, or nice long bike ride, or nothing at all.  No scheduled events, just time to relax and enjoy my family.  Life is good!

Music I am listening to today,  Little Big Town.

Until next time...Where there is deepest suffering, there is your opportunity for great compassion.

Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors