Friday, May 13, 2011

May 13, 2011

My 365...

When you find yourself surrounded by hypocrites there are two things you can do. Become one, or remove them from your life. I chose the latter.

I would much rather be in a small circle of people who truly know me, than in a room full of people who have no clue. I am not very good at pretending. That takes way too much energy that is better spent on more important things...like my children. I am not trying to be mean or ugly, because those are two characteristics I do not posses. However what I am is real. I don't like the way you treat others. I do not like the way you treat your children. I do not like the person you are, so with all due respect, I remove you from my circle. We may have been born into the same world, but the world we grew in to are two very different places. All the best to you...and yours.

My photo of the day...
This is the view from the window by my desk. Our huge glorious giving tree, in all her shades of green, and right behind her is the most magnificent little tree with fiery red leaves. The contrast between the two is dramatic, and so beautiful.

Music I am listening to today, Toby Martin, The Garden of Exile.

Until next time...“Hypocrisy: prejudice with a halo”

Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors