Sunday, May 22, 2011

May 22, 2011

My 365...


Happy Sunday!

It must seem terribly redundant that I start each blog with "Happy" followed by the day of the week. "Oh that silly Veronica, always saying happy something!"  But that is honestly how I feel every single day.  I guess when you get to be my age, every morning you have another opportunity to try this thing called "Life",  is a reason to be celebrate.

Sincerely though, I do feel happy every day.  I don't think I am broken?   The way I see it, life gives me another day to figure it all out.  And I am learning believe me.  Even at 50, there is still so much to learn, and learning is fun!

This morning I walked in the living room to find Casey curled up in a ball sleeping on the middle of the living room floor.  He had been up all night playing Terraria with Brandon on line and I guess they were having too much fun to stop.  Now that Brandon lives in his own home, I am happy there is a way for him and the boys to get together every day even though it is only virtually.  Virtual is good!

In the year 2011, this is how my boys get together and enjoy each other's company...from two different homes.  :)

Casey...
Blake...

Now I need to introduce the game to Garrett, then mama will log in, and we can have a blast killing zombies together!!

**Update**  Watch out zombies...mama is logging in!  :)

Music I am listening to today...Larry Carlton.

Until next time...be it RPG, card games or even Yahtzee...a family who plays together...has a lot of fun!


Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors