Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Mother's Day Eve!

I am starting a new tradition for myself this year.  The night before Mother's Day, I will cook my favorite dinner and share it with my family.

Dinner is ready! Tonight I made chicken flautas with some sour cream, fresh tomato, jalapeno and avocado. Yum!
And some fresh mango for desert.

As a mom I celebrate every day.  Celebrate that I was blessed with five children, and given the amazing opportunity to be a mother.  I celebrate my mom, who was a very loving and giving mom, my grandmother who was a wonderful mom before her, and my aunt Magdalena.  Magdalena, "myNana", never had children of her own, but has always been loving, supportive and kind to me and my children.

Cheers to all the moms out there on this Mother's Day Eve!  May your children show you love and appreciation every single day of the year.  <3

Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors