Friday, May 13, 2011

May 12, 2011

My 365...

I am posting this blog entry late because Blogger has been down most of the day Thursday, May 12. My photos are from May 12, just posted on the 13th. Darn you Blogger! It was the first post I have missed in two years! But I vote it does not count due to technical difficulties beyond my control.

Blogger needs a hug!

But I learned a valuable lesson. I shall now post all my daily entries in my electronic journal then upload to Blogger. As upset as I am about Blogger being down, at least it safely guards my memories (all 1,195 of them) of the past two years for free. I do love you Blogger!

My photos of the day...

 Casey.
 Blakey.
Tuna sandwich.

A perfect day.  :)

Music I was listening to yesterday...Ellie Goulding.

Until next time...

Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors