Friday, May 6, 2011

May 6, 2011

My 365...

Good morning sleepy head.  :)

He looks so adorable in the morning.  Like an old man who is in serious need of coffee!  lol. No, he does not drink coffee, he prefers hot cocoa in the morning.

We are going to have an awesome evening with Brandon, Amber and baby Cooper.  They are coming over for Chinese take out and family night.  I can't think of a more perfect way to start my Mother's Day weekend!

Hope your weekend is perfect too.  :)

Music I am listening to...Trace Adkins.

Until next time...we do not have to rely on other people to change their ways in order for us to have piece of mind.  This mama is plenty peaceful.  <3



Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors