Wednesday, May 4, 2011

May 4, 2011

My 365...

My neighbor always has so much color in her yard, and it looks so pretty.  I was taking a photo of her bird bath and noticed most of the flowers she has are plastic.

No wonder her yard always looks so great.  Low maintenance fake flowers.  lol :)

All the flowers in our yard are real, but I do understand her logic...I guess.  Color all year round, and very little water usage.  Nah, I would rather have the real thing.

I have been feeling a little down and stressed out this week worrying about everything.  You know those times when you realize you forget to breath, then everything takes on much more significance than it deserves.  Fortunately I have my boys.  They remind me every day how much they love me, and they have a magical way of making the gray clouds blow away.  Thank you boys.  <3

Music I am listening to today, Light Classical on my Pandora Internet radio.  

Until next time...nothing in life is so bad, that you forget to breathe.  

*Inhale....hold....exhale...repeat*  :)
   
Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors