Saturday, May 28, 2011

May 28, 2011

Happy cold and soggy Saturday.  A perfect day to bundle up with a good read.


I have been feeling under the weather this week and am moving particularly slow.  There are so many great and amazing medications for the treatment of Rheumatoid Arthritis, and I am thankful for that, but they all destroy your immune system which can be a bit of a bummer.  I was hoping to see Brandon, Amber and Cooper this weekend, but I need to wait until I am feeling better.  *sniff*  :*(


So for this weekend, major vegging is what the doctor ordered!


My photo of the day...


Miss Lilly and Blake are vegging with me.  


Hope you are enjoying a nice lazy Saturday too.


Music I am listening to today...Jules Larson.


Until next time..."Your willingness to look at your darkness is what empowers you to change."  ~Iyanla Vanzant


Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors