Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Game Time.

Blake taught daddy how to play Terraria this evening.  We are now a "Terraria" family.

It is funny to listen to them play together.

Blake is a stinker to play with.  I was playing with him last night and the phone rang.  I created a concrete barrier around my character so it would not be slain while I was talking on the phone.  Blake's little character snuck in out of the left, hammered a hole in my wall, tossed in a stick of dynamite. recovered the hole and ran away.  He blew me up!  LOL,

I laughed so hard.   He is a stinker!!

It is a good thing everyone in the house has their own computer, or we would be competing for Terraria time!

Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors