Saturday, May 7, 2011

May 7, 2011

My 365...

The little old woman who lived in a tea pot.  That could be me.  As long as I have all my babies with me, you can stick me in a teapot or a shoe or even a tent!  All I care about is being close to them.  :)

Here are some pictures from last night.

Brandon and Blake being silly while waiting on our Chinese food order.
 (That looks like Kenny Rogers back there!)
 
Just about the cutest delivery boy I have ever seen.  lol
Blake conversing with a statue.
The fountain at the theater/restaurant complex.
Pretty mama Amber and baby Cooper.  :)

We had a wonderful time last night.  Sharing some delicious Chinese food, conversation and the boys played some Magic cards with Amber and Brandon while I snuggled my grand baby.  Then Amber made us some "Melt in your mouth" Scones, with honey.  Oh my goodness, so delicious!!  A perfect family night.  I love my boys so much it hurts!  In a good way of course.  :)

Music I am listening to today,  a little Etta James, Bill Withers and Ella Fitzgerald.

Until next time...be careful of what you throw away, there is a real possibility you will never get it back.
Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors