Wednesday, May 18, 2011

May 18, 2011

My 365...

We had a perfect evening tonight!  Brandon and Amber invited us over for dinner.  They have the most adorable apartment, and Amber made us some delicious baked chicken...that came out perfect...mashed potatoes and corn.  For desert she baked some delightful white chocolate macadamia nut cookies and even sent some home with us.

I felt very spoiled!

We got to meet their friend Squishy who is a very nice young man.

And of course the best part of all was seeing my grandson Cooper!

I forgot my camera, but did manage a cute picture with my cell phone.  He is so adorable!

He is growing so fast.  :*)

I even had my first cat experience.  I have never owned a cat as I am really a dog person, but they have a little cat named LeeLu who is so sweet and so pretty.  She sat on my lap for the longest time and we bonded.  I never thought in a million years that I could bond with a cat, but I definitely bonded with her.  And I got to see RayRay their mini Schnauzer who I adore!  He is the cutest little canine in the world.  Don't tell Miss Lilly I said that though.

Hope your Wednesday was perfect.

Until next time...When you look at your life, the greatest happinesses are family happinesses.


Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors