Tuesday, May 31, 2011

May 31, 2011

My 365...

Flowers for mommy.  Blake picked a flower for me this afternoon so that I would feel better.  He is so sweet.  :)

Today certainly feels like Monday.  But that is okay...it is almost over.  Short weeks are a good thing.

Jack's birthday is this weekend so I have decided to plan a nice dinner for him and invite Garrett, Brandon, Amber and Cooper over.  We will have "Thanksgiving" in June!  A full turkey dinner with all the trimmings.

We only eat Turkey once a year and that is just silly, so starting this year, I will create a new tradition of turkey dinner for Jack's birthday.  Sounds good to me!

Back to work...hope you all had an awesome day.

Music I am listening to today...none.  Casey is watching the History channel.  lol.

Until next time...every day should be Thanksgiving!

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors