Monday, May 16, 2011

May 16, 2011

My 365...

Monday is so Monday.  The boys and I are having a hard time getting the day going.  It does not help that it has been raining all morning.  Rainy days are good days to relax and go s l o w...but we have to get to school!

Casey works fairly independently of me. K12 makes it easy because the day is all laid out for them when they log in, and they check the work off the list as they go.  It is not all online though.  There are off-line projects and reading as well.

Blake's math is fun today...

Casey is not too thrilled about this month's English reading assignment.  Romeo and Juliette is not exactly what he calls an interesting read.  He looked at the assignment, then looked at me,

"Really mom?  Romeo and Juliette?"

"Well son, maybe you will learn something."

"Oh I will learn something alright, I will learn that girls are nothing but trouble!"

LOL, maybe so.  :)

Have a great Monday world, and a great week ahead.

Music I am listening to today,  Jessee Cook.

Until next time...“Sometimes it's the smallest decisions that can change your life forever.”
Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors