Sunday, March 9, 2014

March 9, 2014

My 365...

I was relaxing with the boys last night, and received a surprise visit from my number 2 son, Brandon.  He cut his hair! He cut his long, gorgeous, black curls and donated them to Lock's of Love.  I am so proud of him.  He also trimmed up his beard, and looks very handsome.

It was great to see Amber and my grandchildren too, as I had not seen them all week since I have been sick. They are so precious those grand babies of mine.  *love*

This has been a good weekend.  Best wishes for an awesome week ahead.

Until next time...
My last two pocket charms.  My charming Frog Prince.
 My lucky little Ladybug.
All of my pocket charms together. I love these!
My photos from last night.

My son Brandon...before and after his "Locks of Love" donation.
He is so handsome.  :)
He has the same patch of silver-grey hair that I have, and that my mom had.
 And now that he has trimmed his beard, I can see his amazing dimples!
 Brandon and his lovely wife Amber.
 Brandon and his beautiful family.  My precious grandchildren.

 Amber...photo-bomber extraordinaire.

Music I am listening to today...Adam Lambert, Barracuda  I adore Adam Lambert and LOVE that he is now part of the Glee cast. 


The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,






Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors