Monday, March 24, 2014

March 24, 2014

My 365...

Happy Monday planet!  It is such a beautiful day here in Boise today.  However, I am stuck inside.  As part of the deal I made with Blake yesterday so that he would take a bike ride with me, I had to promise that today...he could chill and do absolutely nothing.  So today is a day of glorious, lazy, absolute nothingness.

I can't say that I blame him.  Day one of Spring Break should = sleeping in until well past noon, munching out on Oreo cookies, playing video games and watching movies.  I have to admit, it sounds fabulous!

Hope your Monday has been delightfully "chill!"

Until next time...

Blake and the diva, Miss Lilly.

Music I am listening to today...Janet Jackson, Love Will Never Do


The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,






Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Google+ Badge

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Follow by Email

Visitors