Saturday, March 8, 2014

March 8, 2014

My 365...

Happy Saturday!

I was so excited today because it was supposed to be a gorgeous day, and I thought I might be able to take my first bike ride of the year.  So I leaped out of bed.  I leaped out of bed....  I leaped....  Hello?  Has anyone seen my leap?  Yeah...the leap is all gone.  *pout*  I crawled out of bed....

Damn you RA!

Garrett thinks I will be okay once I start moving again, and that I just need to start s l o w l y.  I hope so. I am not going to panic just yet.  I have been sick for a few weeks now, so I am going to insist to the cosmos that my remission is still here, and it is just my body recovering from a bad virus.  "Are you listening to me cosmos?  Bring me my remission back!  Please?"  If I can't ride my bike this year I will be a very sad panda.  :(

In happier news...Blake presented me with two new pocket charms today.  The most adorable little owls I have ever seen. Thank you Blake!  I love pocket charms, and these two are beautiful.

Okay, back to relaxing for me.  I may not be able to ride yet, so tomorrow Blake and I will try to take the dogs for a walk if the weather is nice, and I am able to move a little better.  I just need to be patient, and take it one day at a time.

Until next time...send oil.  The tin mama needs her oil can.  :)
My two new pocket charms.  
This lucky little owl
is especially for you, 
to watch and guide you
the whole way through.
He'll bring you good luck
with the wisdom he has,
as he guides you along
all of life's paths.
Aren't they gorgeous?
 I love them.

Music I am listening to today...ZZ Ward, 365 Days

The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,






Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors