Sunday, March 16, 2014

March 16, 2014

My 365...

Happy Sunday planet.  Another beautiful day in my Boise today, but I am taking it easy.  Sunday is a day of rest after all.  Right?

Hope your Sunday has been restful.

Have a great week ahead!

Until next time...
Blake loves basketball.  He will shoot that ball at anything that looks like a hoop...and a few things that don't, like the roof of the house.  I think it is time to get him his own rim.  :)



Red, white and blue...skies.  :)



Music I am listening to today...Lindsey Stirling, Transcendence


The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,






Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors