Sunday, March 16, 2014

March 16, 2014

My 365...

Happy Sunday planet.  Another beautiful day in my Boise today, but I am taking it easy.  Sunday is a day of rest after all.  Right?

Hope your Sunday has been restful.

Have a great week ahead!

Until next time...
Blake loves basketball.  He will shoot that ball at anything that looks like a hoop...and a few things that don't, like the roof of the house.  I think it is time to get him his own rim.  :)



Red, white and blue...skies.  :)



Music I am listening to today...Lindsey Stirling, Transcendence


The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,






Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and three beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

This is year number five of My 365 project. Taking a photo a day for 365 days.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Search

Loading...

Google+ Badge

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Follow by Email

Visitors