Monday, March 3, 2014

March 3, 2014

My 365...

Happy Monday planet!

Hope you had an awesome day.  I had a nice restful day, which is a good thing as I am still sick.  Argh!  I think this cold has decided to take up permanent residence in my body.  I may have to call the "Cold Eviction Squad"...or "Ghostbusters"...which ever can give me the better deal.  I am getting really tired of being sick all the time.  :P

Casey is still out of town.  He always manages to get himself stranded, that son of mine.  He goes places with his friends, and for one reason or another, gets stuck there.  It makes me CRAZY, and is very upsetting for him as well.  Now that he has decided to go through with the purchase of the red car, he won't have to worry about that anymore.  He will have his own wheels, and won't have to depend on anyone else.  Yay! He is having a great time, as he loves being in the country, but I know he misses home.  We spent most of the night instant messaging each other.  I am really hoping he makes it home this evening.

Son Garrett and his associates at their company Red Mountain Creative, have released a new video for Therapeutic Associates here in Boise.  I am so proud of him and his friend Travis.  They are doing amazing work.  "Way to go guys!"


Therapeutic Associates Regional Video from Red Mountain Creative on Vimeo.

Until next time...
"Uhhmmmm Dozer?  Don't look now, but you have a diva growing out of your head."
 "A diva?"
 "Yes, a Miss Lilly photo-bomb."
 "Oh her.  No worries mama, I am used to it by now."
 "Miss Lilly goes pretty much where Miss Lilly wants to go."  *sigh*

Music I am listening to today...Callie Moore, Zen Garden


The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,






Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors