Monday, March 31, 2014

March 31, 2014

My 365...

Hello Monday.  I know everyone hates you, but I don't hate you.  I will be your friend, Monday.

I enjoyed my babies so much yesterday.  Have you ever laughed so hard that you cried?  That was me...and now I have a headache.  But you know what?  If my headache came from laughing too hard, I don't mind at all.  Amber and the boys are just too funny for words.  When we get together, we laugh a lot.  Especially when all four boys and Amber are in the same room.  Good heavens, they are regular comedians!  I have a very hilarious family.  Good times.  :)

Last night Casey, Blake and I watched the final episode of The Walking Dead for the season.  I won't give away any spoilers, but I have to say, we were mondo disappointed.  Usually at the end of the season, I am left saying..."OMG!  What just happened?"  Then I wait anxiously for the season to start again.  Last night it was so anticlimactic.  The boys and I looked at each other and gave a simultaneous..."Meh."  So boring...smh...we were disappointed.  Bad Walking dead writers, bad.

Hope your Monday has been good.  If it has not been, don't worry, it is almost over.

Until next time...
"Mama, Blake just got home, why did he have to leave already?"
"I know school is important and all, but it is just not fair to me."
"I have missed him."
"I will just sit here in the window, and patiently await his return." *sigh*
"Cut!  And scene.  How did I do mama?  Believable?"

Such a brat!

Music I am listening to today...Santana, Maria, Maria


The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,






Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors