Sunday, March 30, 2014

March 30, 2014

My 365...

Hello Sunday.  :)

I am having one of those days.  Those reflective, thankful, "I am in awe of my blessings" sort of day.  I am in the process of redoing the banner on my blog pages, so of course I have to go through the thousands of photos I have taken in the last five years.  One of my favorite things to do by the way.  I can sit for hours and look at all the pictures I have.

As I am organizing these photos, picking out my favorites, I realize how incredibly blessed I am.  *insert silent moment here*  Can I just add...I adore my family.  I truly, sincerely, without question...adore my family.  Thank You God for blessing me with four loving sons, an amazing daughter-in-law, and two precious grandchildren...to share my life with.  Thank You.

* LOVE *
There are more of us.  My daughter, her husband, and my grandson Ollie.  I love them too.  I don't know them very well anymore, as they have not been part of our family for quite some time, but I adore them from afar. Perhaps some day I can add their smiles to my family picture.  I hope so.

That is all.  :)

Have an amazing Monday, and first week of April ahead.  I know ours is going to be wonderful.  Our tax return is coming next week, so I am going to pay a lot of bills, then we are having Christmas in April. A well deserved Christmas in April I might add.  Everyone is going to get a little something special.

Until next time...
My boy noise is home!
A flower for me.
I had a nice visit with my son Brandon...
my daughter-in-law Amber, and my precious grandbabies, Cooper and Penny.  :)








 

 




Music I am listening to today...John Mayer, Good Love Is On The Way


The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,






Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors