Sunday, March 30, 2014

March 30, 2014

My 365...

Hello Sunday.  :)

I am having one of those days.  Those reflective, thankful, "I am in awe of my blessings" sort of day.  I am in the process of redoing the banner on my blog pages, so of course I have to go through the thousands of photos I have taken in the last five years.  One of my favorite things to do by the way.  I can sit for hours and look at all the pictures I have.

As I am organizing these photos, picking out my favorites, I realize how incredibly blessed I am.  *insert silent moment here*  Can I just add...I adore my family.  I truly, sincerely, without question...adore my family.  Thank You God for blessing me with four loving sons, an amazing daughter-in-law, and two precious grandchildren...to share my life with.  Thank You.

* LOVE *
There are more of us.  My daughter, her husband, and my grandson Ollie.  I love them too.  I don't know them very well anymore, as they have not been part of our family for quite some time, but I adore them from afar. Perhaps some day I can add their smiles to my family picture.  I hope so.

That is all.  :)

Have an amazing Monday, and first week of April ahead.  I know ours is going to be wonderful.  Our tax return is coming next week, so I am going to pay a lot of bills, then we are having Christmas in April. A well deserved Christmas in April I might add.  Everyone is going to get a little something special.

Until next time...
My boy noise is home!
A flower for me.
I had a nice visit with my son Brandon...
my daughter-in-law Amber, and my precious grandbabies, Cooper and Penny.  :)








 

 




Music I am listening to today...John Mayer, Good Love Is On The Way


The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,






Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and three beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

This is year number five of My 365 project. Taking a photo a day for 365 days.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Search

Loading...

Google+ Badge

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Follow by Email

Visitors