Monday, March 17, 2014

March 17, 2014

My 365...

Happy Monday, and Happy Saint Patrick's Day!

On this glorious day, my Saint Patrick's Wish to you is, "May you live as long as you want, and never want, as long as you live."

And may the luck of the Irish be with you always!

I can say that...I'm Irish.  :)

Until next time...
A touch of green from my world today.  I could not find any clover.  :)


Music I am listening to today...Daniela Andrade, Crazy



The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,






Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors