Friday, May 1, 2015

May 01, 2015 - Hello May

It has happened, I have crossed the line to crazy, obsessed chicken lady.  :)

I was talking to Jack this afternoon, and he was telling me about conversations he had with his co-workers about keeping backyard chickens.  He mentioned that it will be awesome to have fresh eggs. To which I responded...

"I don't care if they lay eggs or not.  I just love them!"

Really Veronica?  You just love them?  Chicken Obsession Achievement...Unlocked!  LOL :)
Some pictures of my girls from today.

























****Chicken Cam****

Have a great weekend everyone.

Until next time...enjoy life, and be kind to one another.


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,





My 365 Blog.

Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and three beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

This is year number five of My 365 project. Taking a photo a day for 365 days.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Search

Loading...

Google+ Badge

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Visitors