Gardening is off to a great start. The back yard looks amazing, and I am looking forward to a great harvest this year.
I am also enjoying my journey into backyard chickens. Never in a million years would I have dreamed of falling in love with chickens. Chickens! But I do love my Thelma, Louise, Rosie and Annabelle. I love spending my afternoons with them on our beautiful spring days. They are growing so fast. Garrett brought home a ton of lumber today. I am excited to start building my chicken coop.
I may be a little obsessed though. Last night, as I was tucking my chicks into their nest...yep, I do that...I noticed some strawberries in their crate. *GASP* I freaked out! "Who fed my chickies strawberries without my permission?" LOL. I can be so silly some times. Such a mother hen am I.
Jack had an appointment with his vascular surgeon yesterday, and all is well. His stents are holding, and the doctor said he is doing great. The boys are awesome as well. Garrett is working on his new business venture, and I am very excited about it. Brandon and Amber are doing great, and my grandbabies are growing healthy, strong and 100 percent adorable! Amber's business plans are coming along great too. I am so proud of her. Casey is loving his new job, and has made great progress on his engine swap on his beloved S12. Blake is doing amazingly well in school, and works very hard. What can I say? I love my family, and we are all very blessed.
Sadly, cycling adventures fell by the wayside this month. No excuses really. The weather has been mostly perfect. A little windy at times, but really great for cycling. Total rides for this month were only a whopping 44.95 miles.
Until next time...enjoy life, and be kind to one another.
My 365 Blog.
Follow Me on...
Welcome to Mommy plus Five
I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and three beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.
This is year number five of My 365 project. Taking a photo a day for 365 days.
Thank you for stopping by! :)
- 2016 (28)
- April 30, 2015 - See Ya April!
- April 29, 2015 - Beards and Chickens
- April 28, 2015 - Garden Update
- April 27, 2015 - Another Delightful Monday
- April 25, 2015 - Cycling Challenge, Ride 13
- April 24, 2015 - Miss Lilly and Thema
- April 23, 2015 - Cycling Chickens!
- April 22, 2015 - No Project Too Difficult
- April 21, 2015 - 2015 Cycling Challenge, Ride 12
- April 20, 2015 - When Mondays Are Perfect!
- April 19, 2015 - Garding is Fun!
- April 18, 2015 - 2015 Cycling Challenge, Ride 11
- April 17, 2015 - Chicken, Chickens, Chickens...
- April 14, 2015 - Indoor Gardening 101
- April 13, 2015 - The Chicks
- April 12, 2015 - 2015 Cycling Challenge, Ride 10.....
- April 11, 2015 - A Cold and Blustery Day
- April 10, 2015 - Operation Spring Garden
- April 9, 2015 - 2015 Cycling Challenge, Ride 9...S...
- April 8, 2015 - Gardening Progress
- April 6, 2015 - Best Gift Ever!
- April 6, 2015 - 2015 Cycling Challenge, Ride 8...a...
- Happy Easter! April 5, 2015
- April 3, 2015 - A Beautiful Day for Gardening
- April 2, 2015 - Fun With My Grandchildren
- April 1, 2015 - Happy April!
- 2014 (288)
- 2013 (398)
- 2012 (514)
- 2011 (631)
- 2010 (870)
- 2009 (8)