Wednesday, April 1, 2015

April 1, 2015 - Happy April!

My favorite month has arrived.  I LOVE April!  And it looks like it is going to be a beautiful April as well.

My goals for this month:

1.  Cycle at least 100 miles
2.  Have an amazing spring garden.

Son Casey surprised me with some lovely plants for my garden.  Jack and Garrett are still building my garden boxes, but when they are ready, I will have some tomatoes, cilantro, pole beans, romaine lettuce, apple mint and strawberries to fill them.  Yay!  He brought me some potting soil too.

"Thank you Casey."

My garden is off to a great start.  :)

Happy April, planet!






Until next time...enjoy life, and be kind to one another.


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,





My 365 Blog.

Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors