Tuesday, April 21, 2015

April 21, 2015 - 2015 Cycling Challenge, Ride 12

Just a short ride today.  Blake had his choir concert at school tonight, so we cycled to school, then out to dinner at IHOP after.  We had a delightful time.

Blake is singing bass now.  Watching his performance, and listening to him sing, I have to wonder why he has to grow up so darn fast?  He loves being in the choir, and sings so well.

Can I just say...I LOVE my family!  We are not perfect.  There are days that the boys would like to invite each other to take a long walk off of a short pier.  We have our moments, we don't always get along, we have misunderstandings and disagreements from time to time...but we love each other.  We love each other, and we are there for each other no matter what.  I am very proud of that, and I am very proud and thankful for my four sons.  *love*

Yesterday, having all the boys here at home helping Jack and I work on the garden, was so much fun. We laughed, acted silly and had a wonderful visit.  My precious grandchildren Cooper and Penny are delightful and funny, and I loved sitting with Amber and chatting with her when she joined us after work.

I am very blessed.  WE are very blessed.  :)

Blake, at his concert this evening.


 Outside the restaurant, before dinner.
 It was a beautiful sunset tonight.  Too bad I had my camera settings all wrong!  I am learning.  :)
Total ride...3.96 miles.
I have only cycled 40.01 miles for April thus far.  I am having too much fun with my baby chickens, and my garden.  Time to get back on the road!

Until next time...enjoy life, and be kind to one another.


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,





My 365 Blog.

Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors