Sunday, April 12, 2015

April 12, 2015 - 2015 Cycling Challenge, Ride 10...Beware of Deer

Today Blake and I enjoyed a 13.91 mile ride.  It was a clear sunny day, just a bit chilly at 54°f.

We rode along the rim of the bench all the way to Boise State University, then down to the river and along the green belt home.

We stopped at a beautiful spot by the river to take pictures, and just as I turned to get back to my bike, I almost had a head on collision with a huge doe barreling right at me.  There were several deer being chased by a renegade poodle, and the doe literally leaped over me...felt like it anyway...and right into the rushing river below.  It was awesome!  Blake and I sat for a while and enjoyed watching the poodle round up the deer and chase them to the river.  It was hilarious.  That is the closest I ever want to be to a charging mad female deer.  :)

Renegade poodle.

The doe that almost ran me over.



 Boise State University.



 Beautiful Boise River.



Have a great Monday planet!

Until next time...enjoy life, and be kind to one another.


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,





My 365 Blog.

Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and three beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

This is year number five of My 365 project. Taking a photo a day for 365 days.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Search

Loading...

Google+ Badge

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Visitors