Thursday, April 9, 2015

April 9, 2015 - 2015 Cycling Challenge, Ride 9...Sometimes It Is Hard

There are days that I just don't even want to get out of bed.  My body is hurting, I am feeling so fatigued, my spirit and my heart feel heavy.  RA can do that to you.  I am blessed in that most days my pain and fatigue are manageable.  Then there are days like today where I am reminded that I have a bit of a challenge in my life...and that sucks.

I hate days like today.  We all have them.  It is how we deal with them that matters the most.

I rolled out of bed, planted two feet firmly on the ground and took one step at a time.  First a good hot shower, followed by a healthy meal.  Then I stepped outside with the Miss Lilly and drew in a big, huge gulp of fresh oxygen.

The weather was absolutely gorgeous.  Clear blue skies and 56°f.  Perfect day for a bike ride. So I got dressed in my cycling clothes, and decided that I would take a short ride after Blake got home from school.  Hopefully he would not be too tired to join me.

Mama seriously needed a recharge today, and cycling does that for me.  Especially on beautiful days like today.

Blake and I enjoyed a lovely dinner together, and an 8.10 mile bike ride.  It was glorious!  I am so glad I pushed myself today.  :)


Someone underestimated the enormity of the nacho and pulled pork dinner.  lol :) 
My handsome cycling partner.  *love* 
A breathtaking Boise day. 
We rode the section of the green belt that goes behind the horse racing track.  I love visiting the horses. 



Can't forget my cycling mascot, Mr. Jerry Garcia.  :)

 Until next time...enjoy life, and be kind to one another.


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,





My 365 Blog.

Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and three beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

This is year number five of My 365 project. Taking a photo a day for 365 days.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Search

Loading...

Google+ Badge

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Visitors