Thursday, April 2, 2015

April 2, 2015 - Fun With My Grandchildren

I had the pleasure of spending the evening with my grandson Cooper, and my granddaughter Penny.  We had great fun playing together.  :)

Cooper played a game of Wii Bowling with uncle Blake, and after a few strikes, won the first game. He even beat me at a game of bowling, and grandma is a pretty darn good bowler.  I was so impressed with his amazing Wii skills.

Cooper and I also enjoyed building with Legos, and discussing the finer points of Minecrafting.  Yes, my 4 year old grandson is a genius when it comes to Minecraft.  He is pretty much a genius with everything.  He is a remarkable little boy.

Penny is the sweetest little love bug.  She loves hugs, dancing, and singing "Old Macdonald Had a Farm."  She can even tell you what the fox says!  Her personality is delightful, and she is so darn smart.  She loves hats and shoes just like a little diva, but loves cars and Ninja Turtles too.  The perfect, well-rounded young lady.  I love it!

Grandpa and I enjoyed our time with them.  They are two little bundles of endless energy, and we love them so much!

Now grandma needs a nice long nap.  lol :)

My amazing grandson Cooper.

 The adorable little diva, Penny.  :)


 They were so excited when uncle Blake got home from school.
Blake's awesome new hairstyle, courtesy of Garrett's amazing girlfriend.  Thank you Genevieve!

 Sweet little love bug.  :)
We are very blessed.

Until next time...enjoy life, and be kind to one another.


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,





My 365 Blog.

Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and three beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

This is year number five of My 365 project. Taking a photo a day for 365 days.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Search

Loading...

Google+ Badge

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Visitors