Thursday, April 2, 2015

April 2, 2015 - Fun With My Grandchildren

I had the pleasure of spending the evening with my grandson Cooper, and my granddaughter Penny.  We had great fun playing together.  :)

Cooper played a game of Wii Bowling with uncle Blake, and after a few strikes, won the first game. He even beat me at a game of bowling, and grandma is a pretty darn good bowler.  I was so impressed with his amazing Wii skills.

Cooper and I also enjoyed building with Legos, and discussing the finer points of Minecrafting.  Yes, my 4 year old grandson is a genius when it comes to Minecraft.  He is pretty much a genius with everything.  He is a remarkable little boy.

Penny is the sweetest little love bug.  She loves hugs, dancing, and singing "Old Macdonald Had a Farm."  She can even tell you what the fox says!  Her personality is delightful, and she is so darn smart.  She loves hats and shoes just like a little diva, but loves cars and Ninja Turtles too.  The perfect, well-rounded young lady.  I love it!

Grandpa and I enjoyed our time with them.  They are two little bundles of endless energy, and we love them so much!

Now grandma needs a nice long nap.  lol :)

My amazing grandson Cooper.

 The adorable little diva, Penny.  :)


 They were so excited when uncle Blake got home from school.
Blake's awesome new hairstyle, courtesy of Garrett's amazing girlfriend.  Thank you Genevieve!

 Sweet little love bug.  :)
We are very blessed.

Until next time...enjoy life, and be kind to one another.


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,





My 365 Blog.

Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors